Dear ESVD Members,
• On January 9th 2016 a Veterinary Dermatology Day will be organized in Budapest, Hungary (Local Organisers: Dr. Lucia Panakova and Dr. Noemi Tarpataki): More infos here >>
• ESVD-ECVD-ISVD congress 2015 in Krakow was very successful with 830 delegates coming from 49 different countries. The pictures are available at >>
• The deadline for the ESVD Research grants is April 1st, 2016. More infos >>
• December 1st deadline for WAVD Scholarship applications:
The World Association for Veterinary Dermatology (WAVD) is offering financial support to encourage veterinarians with limited access to continuing education in veterinary dermatology to attend WCVD. More infos >>
• Sydney, Australia has been awarded the 9th World Congress of Veterinary Dermatology to be held in 22-24th (Thursday-Saturday) October 2020. Infos >>
• SEVC is a partner of ESVD in promoting veterinary dermatology in Europe. Link >>
• All European non-ESVD national congresses and meetings are available at >>. Please send information you would like to be mentioned there at email@example.com
• Please note: School of Veterinary Dermatology (SVD) for russian speaking colleagues will be held in Tartu, Estonia: http://www.vetderm.eu/svd/. A Courage and Khazaka Skin pH meter model NO PH 900 for free at Dr Christopher Chesney, +44 (0) 1884 822955. Position open for a Veterinary Doctor at the International Veterinary Hospital in Kuwait at firstname.lastname@example.org . BVDSG spring meeting on April 6th 2016.
• For the Ulli Runge Harms Award, Hugo Schindelka Award and ECVD residency vacancies, please check https://www.esvd.org/education. Job vacancies can be found under “news” at www.esvd.org, main page.
For questions concerning the content or messages (2 sentences max.) to be put in the following Newsletter, please contact email@example.com
On behalf of the ESVD Board,
Dr. Sue Paterson ESVD President