Editor: Sandrine Herbelet
Website manager: Ana Rostaher
Secretariat: Pauwels Congress Organisers
Dear ESVD Members,
Dr Didier Carlotti will be remembered during the opening ceremony at the upcoming ESVD-ECVD Congress in Krakow. In addition if you would like to speak to his memory at the ESVD AGM at Congress we would welcome your participation. Please contact Dr Sue Paterson:
• We are seeking for two new colleagues on Board. Please send your CV + application letter to Dr. Sue Paterson by June 30th: email@example.com.
• Please become a sponsor: we are searching for travel grant sponsors!
• Apply for the travel grant, read here more >> . The deadline is May31st, 2015.
• Next webinar on “Thinking and learning styles and how they impact on clinical reasoning and team work” by Dr. Jill Maddison in June 2015. Through the lecture you will be able to get a broad idea of your preferred thinking and learning style and how this relates to your own learning, teaching and clinical problem solving.
• ESVD is hoping to launch an ESVD Nursing programme early in 2016. This we hope will be an on line course and will be available in multiple languages. If you would like to be involved either as a mentor or if you have a nurse who you feel would be interested we would love to hear from you. Please contact Dr Sue Paterson: firstname.lastname@example.org
• For the Ulli Runge Harms Award, the deadline is 24th of July 2015. Click here >>
• The ESVD Immunology Workshop will take place on November 25th-27th 2015 at the National Railway Museum, York, UK. (Local Organiser: Susan Paterson).
• Planned ESVD workshops:
1) September 1st-3rd 2016: Infectious diseases with focus on MRSA/P, lab reading, antibiotic choice in Hamburg (D) with Dr. Monika Linek and Dr. Anette Loeffler.
2) Early Spring 2016: Therapeutics in Davos (CH) with Dr. Luc Beco and Dr. Claudia Nett.
3) Spring 2017: Oncology in Zürich (CH) with Dr. Ana Rostaher.
• SEVC is a partner of ESVD in promoting veterinary dermatology in Europe. Click here>>
• All European non-ESVD national congresses and meetings are available at >>. Please send information you would like to be mentioned there at email@example.com
• The Abstract Submission Process for the 8th World Congress of Veterinary Dermatology, in Bordeaux, France is now available at >> Abstract submission deadlines: July 1st, 2015: Supporting Original Studies and October 1st, 2015: Free Communications and Posters
• For the Ulli Runge Harms Award, Hugo Schindelka Award and ECVD residency vacancies, please check here >>. Job vacancies can be found under “news” at www.esvd.org, main page.
For questions concerning the content or messages (2 sentences max.) to be put in the following Newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the ESVD Board, Dr. Sue Paterson ESVD President