ESVD Newsletter N°54, June2017
Editor: Sandrine Herbelet
Website manager: Katarina Varjonen
Secretariat: Pauwels Congress Organisers
Dear ESVD Members,
Our esteemed colleague Dr. Gila Zur passed away in June 2017. Many of us knew her as a friendly, wonderful woman who was devoted to her family and to veterinary dermatology. She will be greatly missed both as a friend and as a colleague in our profession.
- SAVE THE DATES for the 29th ANNUAL CONGRESS OF THE ESVD-ECVD | 7-9 SEPTEMBER 2017 | LAUSANNE, SWITZERLAND
The annual congress will take place in the SwissTech Convention Center. With its unique architecture and its innovative technologies, the convention center will immerse you in a stimulating environment, at the very heart of innovation in Europe. We have no doubt that you will have an unforgettable experience! Please have a look on this video
Deadline for early registration fees: July 1st.
In addition to the Welcome reception and the Swiss Night in Grandvaux, participants and accompanying persons can join for a CGN cruise on lake Geneva, a guided walking tour of the city of Lausanne, and a wine tasting experience in the Lavaux.
- The ESVD AGM will take place during the ESVD-ECVD congress in Lausanne (CH) on Friday September 8th 2017 from 1pm to 2.15pm.
- Nominations are open for people to be elected to the ESVD Board. We are particularly keen to recruit someone to take on the organisation of our Eastern European work. Interested colleagues can send a letter of interest + CV to Dr. Sue Paterson (email@example.com) before the end of July 2017.
- The ESVD training research grant 2013 awarded to Dr. Dominique Wiener resulted in an article in Journal of Histochemistry & Cytochemistry 64 (2016) 190-204: “Stem Cell-Associated Marker Expression in Canine Hair Follicles.”
- Please find here a report of the Otitis workshop in Vienna from 1-3 June 2017 >>>
- ESVD is partnering with EERVC for their annual congress this year in Bucharest >>>
- Please save the date for the ESVD Therapeutic workshop in Davos March 20-23rd 2018.
- SEVC is a partner of ESVD in promoting veterinary dermatology in Europe >>>
For questions concerning the content or messages (2 sentences max.) to be put in the following Newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Best regards, On behalf of the ESVD Board,
Dr. Sue Paterson ESVD President