Newsletter No 50 February 2017
ESVD Newsletter N°50, February 2017
Editor: Sandrine Herbelet
Website manager: Katarina Varjonen
Secretariat: Pauwels Congress Organisers
Dear ESVD Members,
- The deadline for the Uli Runge Harms Award (€1500) sponsored by Virbac and under the supervision of Dr. David Lloyd has been extended to February 28th2017. Please send your application to email@example.com
- The call for nomination for ESVD honorary members is open until February 28th 2017: http://esvd.org/esvd/honorary_members Please send your nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org
- SAVE THE DATES for the 29th ANNUAL CONGRESS OF THE ESVD-ECVD | 7-9 SEPTEMBER 2016 | LAUSANNE, SWITZERLAND
The annual congress will take place in the SwissTech Convention Center. With its unique architecture and its innovative technologies, the convention center will immerse you in a stimulating environment, at the very heart of innovation in Europe. We have no doubt that you will have an unforgettable experience! Please have a look on this video. In addition to the Welcome reception and the Swiss Night in Grandvaux, participants and accompanying persons can join for a social CGN Cruise on lake Geneva, a guided walking tour of the city of Lausanne, and a wine tasting experience in the Lavaux >>
- Registration and abstract submission for the 29th Annual Congress of the ESVD-ECVD from 7-9 September 2017 in Lausanne, Switzerland will be online from the 1st of February. The submission deadline for abstracts is 23.59 CET on Wednesday 1st April2017.
Check here for more information >>
- The ESVD webinar on “Food animal dermatology part I “ by Dr. S. White is planned on Wednesday March 22nd 2017 at 8:00pm GMT. Please register in the member login area of the ESVD website.
- The deadline for ESVD travel grant is May 1st 2017. Please send you application to email@example.com
- The ESVD Otitis workshop 2017 will take place in Vienna, Austria on June 1st – 3rd 2017 with Dr. Sue Paterson, Dr. Rod Rosychuck, Prof. Gilles Dupre, Prof. Swoboda (human ear, throat and nose specialist) and Dr. Sibylle Kneissl (radiologist). LOC: Dr. L. Panakova. For more details see >>
- Please read here the report from the Veterinary Dermatology day provided by ESVD in Riga, Latvia on January 21st 2017.
- ESVD is looking for a new ESVD Board member to help launch the Eastern European Initiative. Interested colleagues can mail Dr. Sue Paterson (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the end of July 2017.
- SEVC is a partner of ESVD in promoting veterinary dermatology in Europe
- WAVD launches a new scholarship. WAVD news and European non-ESVD national congresses and meetings are available here and in the events calendar. Please send information you would like to be mentioned there to email@example.com
For questions concerning the content or messages (2 sentences max.) to be put in the following Newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the ESVD Board,
Dr. Sue Paterson