Editor: Sandrine Herbelet
Website manager: Ana Rostaher
Secretariat: Pauwels Congress Organisers
Dear ESVD Members,
• The ESVD Immunology Workshop will take place on November 25th-27th 2015 at the National Railway Museum, York, UK with Dr. Petra Bizikova, Dr. Michael Day and Dr. Tim Nuttall (Local Organiser: Susan Paterson) infos >>
• ESVD-ECVD-ISVD congress 2015 held in Krakow was very successful with 830 delegates coming from 49 different countries. The pictures will be soon available at http://esvdecvdcongress.phanfare.com
• On January 9th 2016 a Veterinary Dermatology Day will be organised in Budapest, Hungary (Local Organisers: Dr. Lucia Panakova and Dr. Noemi Tarpataki).
• Dr. Katarina Varjonen has been elected during the ESVD AGM in Krakow, Poland as new ESBD Board Member.
• The deadline for the ESVD Research grants is April 1st, 2016. More informations >>
• Sydney, Australia has been awarded the 9th World Congress of Veterinary Dermatology to be held in 22-24th (Thursday-Saturday) October 2020. Info >>
• Planned ESVD workshop in spring 2017: Oncology in Zürich (CH) with Dr. Ana Rostaher.
• SEVC is a partner of ESVD in promoting veterinary dermatology in Europe, info >>
• All European non-ESVD national congresses and meetings are available at http://www.esvd.org/events_calendar. Please send information you would like to be mentioned there at email@example.com Please note: 2nd International Veterinary Mycology Course from 26-30th October 2015 at the Department of Veterinary Sciences at Turin University, Italy.
• For the Ulli Runge Harms Award, Hugo Schindelka Award and ECVD residency vacancies, please check >>. Job vacancies can be found under “news” at www.esvd.org, main page.
For questions concerning the content or messages (2 sentences max.) to be put in the following Newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the ESVD Board,
Dr. Sue Paterson ESVD President