Editor: Sandrine Herbelet
Website manager: Ana Rostaher
Secretariat: Pauwels Congress Organisers
Dear ESVD Members,
• The 28th ESVD-ECVD congress will be held in Krakow, Poland from 24-26th September 2015. Registration at >>
• The ESVD webinar on “Thinking and learning styles and how they impact on clinical reasoning and team work” by Dr. Jill Maddison is available in the login area.
• Filmed lectures of the ESVD-ECVD congress in Salzburg, 2014 are now available in the login area.
• Sydney, Australia has been awarded the 9th World Congress of Veterinary Dermatology to be held in 2020. Date to be confirmed. Read more here >>
• The ESVD Immunology Workshop will take place on November 25th-27th 2015 at the National Railway Museum, York, UK with Dr. Petra Bisikova, Dr. Michael Day and Dr. Tim Nuttall (Local Organiser: Susan Paterson). Read more here >>
• Planned ESVD workshop in spring 2017: Oncology in Zürich (CH) with Dr. Ana Rostaher.
• The ESVD Workshop Infectious diseases with focus on MRSA/P, lab reading, antibiotic choice in Hamburg (D) has been cancelled.
• SEVC is a partner of ESVD in promoting veterinary dermatology in Europe: Read more here >>
• All European non-ESVD national congresses and meetings are available at http://www.esvd.org/events_calendar. Please send information you would like to be mentioned there at email@example.com
• For the Ulli Runge Harms Award, Hugo Schindelka Award and ECVD residency vacancies, please check here >>
Job vacancies can be found under “news” at www.esvd.org, main page.
For questions concerning the content or messages (2 sentences max.) to be put in the following Newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the ESVD Board,
Dr. Sue Paterson ESVD President