Editor: Sandrine Herbelet
Website manager: Ana Rostaher
Secretariat: Pauwels Congress Organisers
Dear ESVD Members,
• The 28th ESVD-ECVD congress will be held in Krakow, Poland from 24-26th September 2015:
Abstract submission >>
• WAVD Hugo Schindelka Award 2016 nominations close on 28th February 2015. Please read more here >>
• Please remember to check and renew your ESVD Membership for 2015 >>
• ESVD organizes on March 28th 2015 especially for Polish vets a Veterinary Dermatology day: Interactive case discussions for practitioners at Warsaw University of Life Science: for more information >> (Local Organiser: Joanna Karaś-Tęcza and Lucia Panakova).
• The ESVD Dermatopathology Workshop will be held from June 16th- 19th 2015 in the Palazzo Trecchi, Cremona, Italy with Verena Affolter, Elizabeth Mauldin, and Paola Roccabianca. Read more here >>. Thanks to ECVD: €500 registration fee for residents. For further information: Erika Taravella at email@example.com Extended registration date: March 31th 2015.
• The ESVD Immunology Workshop will take place on November 25th-27th 2015 at the National Railway Museum, York, UK. (Local Organiser: Susan Paterson).
• SEVC is a partner of ESVD in promoting veterinary dermatology in Europe: Read more >>
• All European non-ESVD national congresses and meetings are available at the event calender >> Please send information you would like to be mentioned there at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Abstract call for the Veterinary Dermatology World Congress in Bordeaux 2016 are:
July 1st, 2015 for the Supporting Original Studies and October 1,
2015 for the Free Communications and Posters.
More informations >>
• For the Ulli Runge Harms Award, Hugo Schindelka Award and ECVD residency vacancies, please check here >>. Job vacancies can be found under “news” at www.esvd.org, main page.
For questions concerning the content or messages (2 sentences max.) to be put in the following Newsletter, please contact email@example.com
On behalf of the ESVD Board,
Dr. Sue Paterson ESVD President